Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blackberry Cheesecake Shakeology

Lately, I have been obsessed with blackberries.  Not sure why.  But they have been cheap at Sam's and are very sweet.  At the same time, I am not a fan of cheesecake.  Not sure why.  I love cake and I love cream cheese.  But together, not so much.

However, when I saw sugar free cheesecake pudding at the store, I wanted to try it in Shakeology.  I had seen a couple recipes with sugar-free Jello and wanted to try it out for myself.

It turned out very yummy.  Even kiddo wanted more.


Blackberry Cheesecake Shakeology

Time: 3 Minutes
Serving Size: 1

Ingredients:
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
2 tbsp Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello (just the powder)
6oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
6oz Water
1 cup Fresh or Frozen Blackberries

Directions:
Add all ingredients to blend.  Blend until smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment