Wednesday, March 2, 2016

21 Day Fix Approved Chipotle Ranch Dressing

I love chipotle ranch.  It is my favorite salad dressing and dip.  Last weekend, I saw it used on a hamburger.  It sounded so good, but not at all 21 Day Fix approved.  So I set out to make my own.

I like my food on the spicy side, so I added a little more chipolte.  You can add as little or as much as you would like to get your level of spicy.


21 Day Fix Approved Chipotle Ranch Dressing

Serving Size: 1/2 Red Container
Servings: 2-3 depending on how you fill your Red Container

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Idle Time: 2 hours to refrigerate if used as a dip

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup 1% Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp low fat plain Greek yogurt
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 Tbsp 1% milk or unsweetened almond milk
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp dried Dill
1 Tbsp diced Green Onion
1 Tbsp parsley
1/2 can Chipotles in Adobe Sauce

Directions:
Add all ingredients to blended.  Blend until smooth.  (Dressing will be thin.)
If using as a dip, refrigerate for 2 hours.
Portion into one red container for a serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment