Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cinnamon Coffee Chocolate Shakeology

I ran past a Krispy Kreme this afternoon.  It smelled so good!  However, I am half way through my 4th Round of 21 Day Fix and I was not about to cheat with donuts, no matter how good they smelled.

So 4 miles done today.  They were slow, hilly, and windy!  I am so glad it is over!

Unfortunately, I have been craving coffee since then.  It did not help either that CNN published a article on how much sugar is in Starbucks.  Checkout this craziness.

This is from CNN.  For info on Starbucks and sugar, check out this article.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/17/news/companies/sugar-coffee-drinks/index.html

But craving don't just vanish, so I came home after picking kiddo up from school and put this together.  I thought it would be yummy, but this was awesome!!!

Let me know what you think!

Cinnamon Coffee Chocolate Shakeology

  • 1 cup unsweetened, vanilla Almond Milk
  • 1 cup French Roast Decaf
  • 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • Blend.  Add ice if you want it colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment